MUSIC SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Thank you for contacting Reggae Global Radio!
If you are submitting your music for airplay consideration, please see music submission requirements and instructions. YOU MUST specify If you are submitting music that is released or pre-released Music.
1.Please submit a Biography for all New, Upcoming and Inspiring Artists. We will not accept new music submissions without it.
2. If your music is on Spotify, please provide the Artist name that is on the Spotify account. DO NOT SEND YOUR SPOTIFY LINK. ONLY THE ARTIST'S NAME. We play songs from our Spotify Playlist as well and do this in order to give our featured Artists streams. If you are not familiar with Spotify, here is some info that can be helpful! - Spotify is a digital music, podcast, and video streaming service that gives you access to millions of songs and other content from artists all over the world. Basic functions such as playing music are totally free, but you can also choose to upgrade to Spotify Premium.
3. All MP3 tracks must be labelled correctly with Artist Name - Title of Song. In that order. NO WAVE FILE FORMAT ALLOWED. IF THE TRACKS ARE NOT LABELLED CORRECTLY, THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
4. Please submit 2 station ID jingles for Reggae Global Radio - mentioning (a) Your artist name etc... (b) "Reggae Global Radio, the artist station."
5.Please send all music submissions to email@example.com.
6. Please submit all requirements in one email. Not multiple emails. Your submission will not be reviewed.
7. Any questions or concerns, please contact us below before submitted your material.